We are really happy to be having students back on campus and are committed to doing it safely. We will need your coopoeration and support to make this happen. Here are some reminders about how this will be taking place:
What the golden rules for coming to campus?
- If you believe your child has been exposed to COVID-19 do not come to school.
- If your child has a temperature above normal do not come to school.
- If your child is feeling unwell do not come to school.
When can my child return to campus?
Where can I find the orientation videos?
What can I do to help things go smoothly?
- If possible take your child's temperature before coming to school.
- Make sure your child has a mask and water for the day.
- Organize bags etc in the car so that drop off is easy.
- Come to collect your child at the right time.
- Use the right car park (do not use the Admin car park).
Can I walk my child to their classroom?
Only Nursery and Preschool students should be walked to class. Reception students and above should make their own way to class to minimize the number of people coming on campus.
Which car park do I use (if I have more than one child)?
- Year 13 use secondary car park
- Year 12 use secondary car park
- Year 11 use secondary car park
- Year 10 use secondary car park
- Year 9 use secondary car park or MPC car park
- Year 8 use secondary car park or MPC car park
- Year 7 use secondary car park or MPC car park
- Year 6 use MPC car park
- Year 5 use primary car park
- Year 4 use primary car park
- Year 3 use MPC car park
- Year 2 use early years car park
- Year 1 use early years car park
- Year RE use early years car park
- Year PS use MPC car park
- Year NU use MPC car park
Drop more than one child at the same car park. We recommend using the car park for the youngest child.
What do I do if my child is feeling unwell?
Do not come to school. Contact the health hotline (email@example.com 0211250362) for advice.
Where can I find more information?
We have prepared guidelines documents as follows: