A big thank you to all parents and staff who made time for the virtual town hall this week. Among the topics raised were:
- How to maintain the quality of HBL for students learning from home
- Seeking views of parents who have gone back to campus to help decide
- The HBL experience varies from subject to subject
- The COVID precautions are strict but good
- Students are happy to be back
- HBL in languages - especially Spanish - seems weak
- Is there any guidance for coming back after the holiday?
I will blog separately about sustaining quality in HBL and have reached out to our expert group for direction on additional guidance (if any) for coming back after the holiday.