Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Friday 13 May 2022

Being a member of the ISL Board of Governors

I have been a member of the ISL Board of Governors for about a year and it has been very fulfilling and rewarding. Being a member of the Board provides an opportunity to make input into school policies and management operations that impact the lives of students, teachers and parents. As Chair of the COVID-19 Task Force, I’ve been able to work with other Board members and school staff to develop guidelines to keep our school safe.  It gives me great joy to know that I am actively participating in improving my children’s school. - Seun Aladesanmi 

No comments:

Post a Comment