Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Friday 13 May 2022

Being a member of the ISL Board of Governors

Being a member of the ISL Board of Governors has been a really rewarding experience. I’ve been a board member for two years now and have one year left in my term. I’ve learned so much about ISL’s management, policies and operations. As a member of the Marketing Committee, I’ve been able to input and participate in some very cool initiatives – developing an ISL branding and marketing strategy, supporting video productions, and more. On the policy committee, we’ve really looked at strengthening ISL’s governance framework. It is a commitment of time, but as a full-time professional and full-time mom, I haven’t found it to be too much. It’s a real pleasure to work with the other Board members and I feel like I am genuinely contributing to the improvement of my kids’ school, which has been so fulfilling. - Maureen Mersmann

No comments:

Post a Comment