- ISL ethos of being committed - highly appreciated
- ECA has been great
- Great diversity of syllabus and ECA
- Fantastic teacher sense of community
- Variety of ECA - Thanks
- Kids transfer knowledge to us at home (camping)
- ISL Community events – e.g PTA nights
- Sporting facilities have improved drastically keep it up
- Communication to the parents is recommendable emails are +++ to keep us informed
- Hospitable environment, friendly atmosphere
- Consistency - Try to keep schedule constant during the term
Improve communication between school and parents
- Improve on sporting (e.g. Athletics can be year round not just before ISAZ)
- Improvement of ISL-hosted event – e.g. (Color Run) over the years
- Stop increasing school fees for a while
- Improve on accounting for kids after school (and reporting to parents)
- MPC needs to be renovated
- Study skills and time management guidance?
- Preparing for larger exams <> tutoring….?
IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE
- Notice boards by Primary and Secondary exit telling us what meals there is for the day
- More seating for eating
- Encourage parents to share transport
- Keep the focus on hygiene - soap, eating off the floor
- Consider food warming facilities in designated places - safety
- Introduce tennis as a competitive sport
- Leadership skills development opportunities (lead a group of peers?)
- Extra work/exercises? But not only
- Emphasis on high – flyers in the classroom situation? How to keep them focused and engaged?
- “Book corner” (ref. Primary) when the classroom work is done?
- Decrease plastic waste- no more plastic water bottles