Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Friday 24 March 2023

Introducing Suwilanji Membe - Marketing & Public Relations Intern

My name is Suwilanji Membe, and I am an intern in ISL's marketing & public relations department. I am also a final-year student of a degree in Mass Communication & Public Relations at Cavendish University. 

I was born and raised in Lusaka. For nearly ten years, I have worked in media & photography, participating in several marketing and advertising campaigns on billboards and television. 

As an intern at ISL, I co-handle the school's social media pages and assist with internal and external communication. You can find me at the front office desk, helping prospective parents, staff and visitors. I am happy to be here, meeting and interacting with all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment