Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Friday 24 March 2023

Introducing Kandala Phiri - Facilities Manager

Hello, my name is Kandala Phiri, and I am the Facilities Manager at ISL. 

I was born and raised in the Copperbelt Province in Zambia, where I did all my schooling up to university level. I obtained my Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying from Copperbelt University in 2015. 

I have worked in a plethora of various industries ranging from energy, transport, commercial buildings and mining, in which I’ve contributed to the successful completion of a multitude of construction projects and subsequent maintenance thereof. I joined ISL in January 2023 as the Facilities Manager with the goal of utilising my experience and knowledge in the maintenance and development of the institution with emphasis on Safety, Security, Maintenance, Facilities Development and Compliance. 

I work in and around the school, and my door is always open for suggestions and concerns one may have about the current facility or any future plans one may have. Being part of the ISL community has been an enthralling experience, and I look forward to contributing my best to the continuous improvement of the institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment