Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Friday 24 March 2023

Introducing Patience Zila Nachangwa - Social Experience Coordinator

My name is Patience Zila Nachangwa. I am Zambian, born and raised in Kitwe in the Copperbelt Province. 

I have studied in different fields that include Human Resource Management and Primary education at Chalimbana University, where I specialized in Language and Literature Education. I have worked in various international schools including one in the Ivory Coast. It was an experience that I enjoyed very much, meeting people and experiencing different cultures. Most recently, I was the Programmes Assistant for ISAZ (Independent Schools Association of Zambia) where I oversaw logistics and directed activities for over 50 schools. I am excited to join ISL as the Social Experience Coordinator. This is a new position at ISL,  which will support the ASA (After School Activities), DoE (Duke of Edinburgh) programme,  Field Trips and the proposed Summer School programme. 

I look forward to positively contributing to the ISL community. See you all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment