Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Friday 24 March 2023

Introducing Mulenga Mumba - Stores Officer

Hello. My Name is Mulenga Mumba. I was born and raised in Ndola in the Copperbelt Province. 

I hold a Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply qualification from Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies and Zamtel Colleges. 

In the last ten years, I have worked in the FMCG, Agricultural, Mining and Non-Governmental institutions. As a Stores Officer at ISL, my responsibilities include receiving and issuing school supplies. 

You can find me in an office along the yellow corridor that houses the main store's office. I am excited to be at ISL, rendering my services, meeting new people and sharing experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment