IGCSE and Checkpoint exams will commence as planned on Monday 12 April. We continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation in Zambia closely and are in regular contact with our partners at Cambridge International Assessment and the Zambian Ministry of Health. At this time we are confident we can deliver exams in a safe way.
Please note the following reminders:
- Students should check their timetables carefully and ensure the arrive for their exam 15 min before the start time
- Students will sit their exams in the same locations as their mocks.
- All students must abide by the Covid-19 exam regulations at all times.
- Students must come prepared for their exam and make sure they have packed all the equipment they will need.
- If a student shows symptoms related to Covid-19, we may ask them to sit their exam in a separate room.
- If a student has to self-isolate as per school policy, parents must notify us immediately by calling the Emergency Exams Tel: 0967871411
On a final note I would like to wish all candidates sitting exams this cycle all the best! All of our candidates in Year 9 and 11 have impressed me tremendously with how seriously they have taken their preparation, and I have no doubt they will impress yet again with some outstanding results. Keep safe and keep revising!