Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Friday 21 May 2021

Introducing Ruta Baskevica - Primary Teacher

My name is Rūta Baškevica and I am delighted and honored to join the ISL Team as a primary teacher. I come from a beautiful country in the Northern part of Europe - Latvia. I have a teacher's diploma from the University of Latvia and a Bachelor's degree in International relations from Riga Stradiņa University.

I and my husband Sandijs are raising 4 wonderful children who are embracing our overseas journey with open minds while keeping Latvia and its rich traditions close to our hearts. For the past nine years we have lived in Bangladesh, China, and Qatar, and now are very excited about our upcoming move to beautiful Zambia. I feel very fortunate to be a teacher because every day my students keep reminding me that life is filled with wonders and endless possibilities. 

1 comment: