Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Friday 12 November 2021

Farewell ISL

Dear Parents

‘My story’ with ISL began in 1993, and I often wonder what stories I would hear if the walls of this school could speak:) 

Since its inception, ISL has remained one of the most reputable educational institutions in Lusaka - despite several trials and tribulations through the years. Even during the current pandemic, we endeavoured together to ensure ISL rose above the difficult situation everyone faced. Our success is attributed to the commitment, support, and dedication of all ISL stakeholders- staff, students, and parents. 

Positive feedback from the IB for our recent authorization, growing student numbers, excellent  IBDP and IGCSE  results from students who have been with us since Primary school, most sought-after online programme during the pandemic - are but a few of the success stories we have recently achieved.

I hold my head high with pride to be part of such a prestigious institution.

After 28 years here, I now write to bid adieu at the end of this academic year (so you have not seen the last of me just yet ;)).

I move from my “Home” in Zambia to begin life in my country which I will need to make my “Home”.

ISL will always remain a stalwart to be reckoned with in Zambia through all your continued and combined efforts. So keep the flag of ISL flying high!

Stay well, everyone:)

3 comments:

  1. Amazing woman in you!! Wish you well and God grace over your life ma’am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said SIS! 28 years wow! I guess you are the closest to Dad's score of 34 years (I think) in 1 place among the 3 of us!!! Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete