Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Monday, 5 October 2026

Meet Erasmus Mutoloki – HR & Administration Manager, January 2027

My name is Erasmus Mutoloki, and I am delighted to be joining the International School of Lusaka as HR & Administration Manager in January 2027.

I bring over 20 years of experience in human resources, with a career spanning education, agribusiness and banking. Since 2013, I have served as Human Resources Manager at Chengelo School in Mkushi, supporting staff and working closely with school leadership. I particularly enjoy helping people develop, building positive working relationships and contributing to a school community where everyone feels valued and supported.

I am a Fellow of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management and hold a Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management. I am currently at the thesis stage of my Master of Business Leadership studies at Copperbelt University. My interest in cultural intelligence has strengthened my appreciation for the different backgrounds and perspectives people bring to a community.

Outside work, I enjoy running, fitness, reading, travelling and playing the guitar. I have run a couple of full marathons and am currently studying Fitness and Exercise with the Zambia Institute of Sport. At Chengelo, I have been actively involved in the runners group and staff fitness activities, encouraging others to stay active and enjoy exercising together. I am married, value family life and take an active role in my church community.

I look forward to meeting ISL’s students, parents, guardians and staff, learning from you and contributing to the life of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment