Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Thursday, 28 May 2026

Sune Opperman Transitions into a New Role

Originally from South Africa, I have been working in education for the past 10 years and have proudly been part of the ISL community for the last two years. During my time at ISL, I have taught across a range of Secondary English year groups, supported students through IGCSE preparation, and become actively involved in the wider life of the school through sports coaching and student leadership opportunities.

I hold a Bachelor of Education degree, along with a background in Sport Psychology, which has strongly influenced both my teaching philosophy and my passion for student well-being. I believe in creating engaging learning environments where students feel challenged, supported, and encouraged to grow in confidence both academically and personally.

I am especially excited to be joining the Student Support Services (SSS) Department, as it closely aligns with my passion for student well-being and personal development. My background in Sport Psychology has given me a deeper understanding of the importance of emotional resilience, motivation, and holistic student support, and I look forward to contributing to an environment where every student feels seen, supported, and empowered to succeed.

1 comment:

  1. Great read! I liked how this blog explains what really matters when choosing the best online tuition providers in Oman. Parents often need this kind of practical guidance. I've also heard good things about Almaanara for its personalized teaching approach. Thanks for putting together such a useful article.

    Contact us at 9654271931.
    Visit:1-on-1 live online tuition

    ReplyDelete