Featured post

COVID-19 Hotlines

The following hotlines (phones staffed during office hours) may be of help: tech support it.hotline@isl.sch.zm 0211250364 school nu...

Thursday 8 June 2023

Introducing Michael Ndung’u - Economics Teacher

Michael Ndung’u will join us from the American International School of Kuwait (AIS), where he has been teaching Economics, Entrepreneurship and Integrated Humanities for two years. Michael has a Bachelor’s of Education Arts (Economics and Geography) from Moi University, Kenya.

Michael is also an examiner of Integrated Humanities under International Baccalaureate and Economics for Cambridge. He has been the Head of Department for Individuals and Societies at The Aga Khan Academy Senior School Nairobi, Kenya, a country in which he worked for more than fifteen years. 

“I am an educator and a lifelong learner. I have an extensive work experience both locally and internationally, which helps me make learning visible and use differentiation to help every student achieve the best. My experience has also allowed me to see the world through a myriad of lenses that has taught me the value of individuals. I believe in transforming students, through dynamic cycles of inquiry, action and reflection.

I enable and support students as they develop the approaches to learning they need – for both academic and personal success.

I like reading, travelling, and listening to music.''


No comments:

Post a Comment